Friday, April 25, 2008

Its Friday....
We awoke to an email from daddy this morning with this pic attached.  Its always nice to have a new pic of daddy to show the boys and to see my wonderful husband.  I think he just wants to show off his big muscle in his tight green shirt he is wearing. LOL!!!
 I sure hate the weekends I seem to miss Bill more because its the time we spend as a family when he is home and not deployed.  We don't have much planned for the weekend.  My family is coming into town and we will wake up tomorrow and drive to Temecula to see them at my sister's house.  We are going to visit my cousin Debbie Moore who today had surgery to remove her breast due to she has cancer.  We only found out two weeks ago with the news.  We are all praying for her and we know she will be strong and fight to the end.  Cancer Sucks!!!!  

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ok...now we need more updates!! I love it. It's so pretty. I wished I could figure out how to save all my info and get a new background. I paid for mine and the lady doesn't do them anymore. Oh well! Update, update, update!!!