Thursday, August 28, 2008

Family Update

Its been a few weeks since I posted so I thought I would update you on whats been going on.  I have been taking on-line classes for the last nine weeks and this week is finals week so I have been trying to get a Powerpoint presentation done and a 1500 word paper done all by Sunday Aug. 31st.  

Peyton finished his last day of pre preschool and will start preschool next Wednesday morning.  I am so happy I chose to put him in school three days a week.  He has enjoyed it so much and mommy looks forward to the breaks while he is in school.

Conner is doing great he is going to be 15 months already growing like a weed.  

My husband is just working and getting ready to leave to Fallon in a few weeks for about 3 to 6 weeks not sure how long yet.

No comments: